9300 E. Washington Street
This is a large commercial cemetery established about 1912, with the first burial in 1917. In 1984, it became part of the Washington Park Cemetery Association. We recently acquired the records for approximately 12,000 of the 28,000 burials here. They have been loaded into our burial database.
There should be section and plot maps available at the cemetery office.